Now, more than at any other time in history, what your staff looks like MATTERS.
Does this sound a little politically incorrect?
I can see where you'd be concerned, but we are not talking about
whether they would be considered attractive or not.
No, we feel that everyone is beautiful.
What we mean is this...
People are searching for your product, service or organization ON-LINE.
And you can't be faceless.
Those who might become YOUR clients or sponsors,
need to see YOUR TEAM, YOUR GROUP,
YOUR CREW, YOUR SERVICE PROVIDERS.
They need to know that they are working with the right people
and that their needs will be well supported and cared for.
They make that decision on a response they feel by looking at your
Human interaction is based on looking into each other's eyes, and a
so, a relationship begins. It is the same for business, organizations & non-profits.
Do you HAVE photos of your staff ?
If yes, good for you! Next question:
a) Are they obvious snapshots
b) A mishmash of pics that have been gathered from all over the place and time,
c) Are they nicely planned images in harmony with each other on your site,
and supportive of your brand of providing the very best for those that choose to work with you?
Are those portraits outdated?
What's holding you back from putting the faces of your team out there?
Do you think it's going to be too expensive?
Think the ones you have are good enough?
The public knows when corners are cut, and it does affect their first impression of you and how you do business.
Anxious that it will be too much of a hassle to do a project like this, or that for all your effort to get it done,
you won't like the result for it will be too formal or stilted and have no personality at all?
Let us take the pain & worry completely out of this process.
We are experts in helping you to cross this off of the "to do" list, and affordably too.
We handle the details on getting all of your staff in front of the camera,
in attire that is appropriate to your brand,
providing a fun experience for all (a minimum of grumbling to you!)
and using our skills to photograph each in a most flattering light,
providing finished images with just the right amount of artwork
to make everyone feel great and not "over-photoshopped",
then deliver the whole package in a timely fashion.
It's true. It's that simple. And we are good at it.
We can come to you for a session day,
you can choose to make use of a very unique system with unlimited options
that allows us to reach beyond the norm and set your branding apart,
creating your staff images right on the set of our Merrimack NH Studio.
(The images at the top of this page are an example of this!)
Give us a call to get things started, 603-883-2517
or click here to Contact Us by email
No stress, great success - get it done.
What can you expect?
- Lots of help and support in putting together the details that will ensure success.
- A Session Schedule that will accommodate your staff arriving to the Studio together or following each other within a set time frame in order to keep pricing to an affordable project fee, rather than multiple individual portrait fees.
- If we are working on location at your place of business, we will use either your environment if it helps to tell your story, and there's enough space to do so, or a traditional portable headshot background for all, as opposed to the creative variety of backgrounds that we can offer on the Studio Set.
- Image Files will be delivered in printing and web resolution through an online folder to which you will be invited via email, and from which you will be encouraged to download your staff files to your own hard-drive.
- Images can be viewed at the end of the session in a quick replay, for each to convey their selection of favorite to us, or you can decide to leave it to us to pick the best image to apply finishing touches to, and deliver to you in the online folder.
- Reasonable retouching will be on all final images. Major corrections to hair or clothing is not included, so be sure that your staff follows our suggestions to have a nicely pressed ensemble, that their clothing fits well and is appropriate for a professional portrait, and that their hair is as they like it when they arrive for their session!
In general, we offer our individual session business portraits at different price levels according to the client needs. To give you a sense of services & their fees, we share this information with you here, though we will be approaching your staff portrait needs as a project rather than an individual session product, for even more attractive final pricing per portrait.
Here's what we mean: Our custom 'Executive Portraits' (what many call "headshots" - but from us, are so much more!!) are sessions for one person that last up to an hour, often with complex set building before the client arrives, a variety of poses and backgrounds within the session, and a complete image viewing session included. The session fee for that is $245.00. Our other, a mid-level of individual business portrait services that allows for a nice savings, the 'Business Portrait Advantage Program', has a variety of background options and a referral program bonus built into it, and is $98.00. We also from time to time offer a program where we provide headshots, single pose, single outfit, on white background only and that is even a little less, but this one is only available at certain times of the year and has restrictions and limited availability.
By approaching your staff portrait needs as a total project, all portraits to be created in a scheduled session time frame shared by all, a savings is possible beyond the individual session fees listed above, and is a really great opportunity for your company or organization to get a new or an updated business portrait for everyone on their team.
We look forward to taking the chore out of the experience of having your staff portraits done, and creating great business portraits for you!
Contact Us! 603.883.2517, or Email
B. St.Pierre Studio sessions are "by appointment only"; the Studio is located in Merrimack, NH
©2016 B. St.Pierre Studio, 'Staff Portrait Sessions'. All rights reserved