When you work with B. St.Pierre Studio's copywriting division, you are working directly with me, Bonnie St.Pierre.
Well, la-di-da, right?!?
I am an entrepreneur of over 30 years as a professional photographer, and bring both a nursing and printing/graphics design background. My experiences are diverse, I have skills in understanding the motivation of others, some design smarts picked up along the way, and I have extended hands-on education to all that is associated with running my own commercial and portrait photography company. This includes helping my commercial clients, often in a team effort with marketing agents and agencies, to get their business noticed.
And don't under-estimate or discount me because I'm over 30 years in my own business... and that must mean that I'm ...ahem...older... Did I mention that my business was professional photography? How much change do you suppose I saw in THAT field over that time frame, and had to constantly adapt to in order to survive? I became an expert networker, a digital technician, a social marketing enthusiast and a little bit of a geek in discovering and learning to use new programs and apps for keeping up with public expectation, work flow efficiency, and functionality.
What does this mean for YOU?
- My ability to focus, prioritize and follow-through becomes your asset.
- My expert research skills = less work for you.
- My love for debate = seeing both sides... a must in getting into the heads of your consumers, and presenting genuine reasons for them to consider your product or service that I'm writing about as a benefit to them.
- I've made the mistakes that I know you - or your client, if you are part of an agency - don't want to waste time making, in your goal of having your reader take action & step forward into the sales pipeline.
- I am ethical, forthcoming, and communicate well - If you are the same, you will NOT have any trouble with me.
- My knowing the areas where I needed training, and then going to GET that education in copywriting, ensures that you hire a person that can get your job done. I continue to do this every day.
- My enthusiasm for new information, new possibilities, new experiences ... so what if I am not yet an expert in your industry? If I'm working for you, I soon will be!
Should we be talking? Let's see if we're a good fit. Contact me and let's get the conversation started.
If you'd first like to see samples of my work, click here. If you'd like to read some testimonials, click here.